Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

OATH TAT WE HONOUR

                                          😃                      I am a warrior 
                                                  Defending my nation is my dharma  
                                 
                                                                     I will 
                                               Train my mind ,body and spirit to fight 
                                   Excel in all devices and weapons of war -present and future 
         
                                                          Always protect the weak 
                                                         Be truthful and forthright 

                                                Be human, cultured and compassionate 
                                            Fight & embrace the consequences willingly 

                                         God give me strength that i ask nothing of you          😩
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

OATH TAT WE HONOUR

                                           😃                       I am a warrior                                                    Defe...